Head of LettingsMount & Minster are seeking a highly professional, competent, capable, and experienced person to lead the Lettings Department.
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects of property management and have an excellent understanding of the law applicable to lettings and property management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proficient running of the Property Management Department.
- Developing and reviewing all internal processes.
- Support of front office department including all compliance functions.
- Liaising with the Head of Office regarding specific staff training requirements.
A suitable candidate will possess:
- At least 4 years’ experience within a Property Management or Lettings role, ideally as a leader.
- Team planning, motivational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication using customer service skills.
- Flexible, positive and professional attitude.
- A problem solving mind-set.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Flexible, positive and professional nature.
- MARLA, MIRCS or FAAV qualification.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
RewardThe successful candidate will be supported on their own personal and professional development. Offered a Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
CV's to James Ward: